How many times have you sat there and thought “What on earth do I get him for Christmas?”
If you’re anything like me basically, every year, multiple times throughout the year. Especially when you have a man in your life like mine, he just gets himself whatever he wants when he wants it.
So I did some of my best digging and came up with a short list of things that are sure to be a hit for that special man in your life!
- A watch may seem too simple, but trust me sometimes the more simple the gift the better its received.
- For the guy who loves to grill you can’t go wrong with a Traeger smoker. My husband has one and it’s a serious hit at our house! Get grilling here!
- Beards are seriously all the rage right now, and having a nicely groomed one is even better. Keep it clean here!
- Even more trendy than having a beard, is drinking craft beer. So, why not get him a kit to make his own?! Get one here!
- Again simple, but a nice flannel is a good way to add an extra gift in and get him something he’ll use.
- So, the last one, is something I like to consider a gift really for me. When I get my husband cologne I get a scent I like, haha. So, go out pick something that smells good and call it a day!